Agenda 2024 coming soon...
If you would like to be a speaker at this event, please contact sean.collins@iQ-Hub.com, subject heading “Call for Papers - Autonomous Vehicles USA 2024”.
- Technology in the autonomy domain drives a range of vehicle functionality, from ADAS to AD
- Autonomy content value per vehicle will increase substantially by a factor of 3 from today to 2034
- European requirements mean more ADAS, while China and the USA are pushing into new technologies
S&P Global Mobility
- An overview of the evaluation of BMW’s ADAS/AD customer functions
- Insights into L2+ systems with hands-off-option up to 80mph
- Roadmap towards L3 Commute Pilot based on ALKS
- How will the paradigm of vehicle ownership change because of MaaS?
- Will consumers change their behavior so the MaaS market scales massively up?
- What is required for AV companies to reach profitability?
- How would MaaS impact the automotive industry?
Matthew Fisher | Zoox, Inc
Dr. Hasan Ibne Akram | MATRICKZ
Christian John | Tier IV North America Inc.
- Providing technology to deliver the computing performance needed to deploy autonomy
- Offering built-in safety features to help with the safe operation of the vehicles
- Helping overcome the development and deployment of the complex software
Tier IV North America Inc.
- All major OEMs and tier-1 auto manufacturers are implementing/testing AD facilities
- Case studies on real-time sensors, big data computing, data storage, and data archiving are integrated into today's AD systems
- Investigation of AI industry technology that every day is affecting us all with next generation Data Fabric platforms
- Data has become the new oil for improving perception algorithms
- Methods to deal with the petabytes of data collected regularly by a fleet of vehicles
- Methods and algorithms to leverage that data to create stronger and robust perception models
- Accelerate machine learning development with photorealistic and diverse synthetic data
- Ensure safety and performance excellence for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS)
- Using high-fidelity simulation in the sensor-suite initial procurement process
- Achieve regulatory (MOT) certification of autonomous vehicles (AVs) for commercial deployment
- Accidents involving Safety Driver driven AVs are predominantly due to the oversight of human cognitive ability
- Human-Centric development, V&V in the deployment of AV is the key to learning and reacting to such incidents
- Piecewise value proposition on the 'Total Cost of Ownership' in the Robotaxi business
China Euro Vehicle Technology
- Functional safety testing of ML-based control stacks doesn't provide a quantitative measurement of safety
- Existing measures and methods lack many key characteristics needed to effectively measure safety
- Deploying a new quantitative measure of safe operations in traffic based on the kinematics of traffic objects
- How safety and security are different in autonomous vehicles
- The biggest challenge in autonomous vehicles is the so-called unknown unknown
- Both ISO and SAE have been working to take on ISO26262 to incorporate AV scenarios
- Challenges of automotive cloud services development and business scaling
- Key learnings on automotive cloud services
- Approach of a 3-sided automotive cloud platform
- Sensor fusion creates a synergy where the strengths of one sensor compensate for the weaknesses of other
- With increasing levels of ADAS and eventually full autonomy, sensor fusion will play an essential role
- Limitations with current sensor technologies and vehicle architectures for sensor fusion to become a reality
- There is an opportunity to leverage crowdsourced digital maps to enable up to L3 on all roads
- To address this, the main mapping challenge to overcome is aligning and curating diverse sources
- Case study on futuristic maps and which use cases they have addressed
TomTom Automotive North America
- Project updates on solutions in the energy sector for solar farm installations utilizing ADS
- Project updates on High Definition forward terrain sensing for off-road ADS
- Off-road platforms and AD systems for tracked and wheeled defense, logistics, and airports
- Updates from the Indy Autonomous Challenge autonomous high-speed racing
- Adaptive, software-defined LiDAR, which puts intelligence inside the sensor
- Why OEMs need software-defined components to fully deploy revenue-generating features
- How tomorrow's car will emulate today's smartphone, shifting customer expectations
- Challenges at construction and accident sites for AVs to understand the actions of traffic authorities
- Overview of the methods for imaging dataset collections and annotations
- Understanding performance benefits and limitations of the system
Key topics for 2024:
- Making an economic assessment for shale water management strategies
Understand the economic fundamentals and make the business case for shale water management strategies.
- Looking for low-cost and low-risk solutions in water treatment, recycling and reuse
Ensure a low-cost project is maintained throughout the water management process in light of the current oil price market.
- Evaluating the options and making choices in treatment for reuse and water disposal
Avoid the pitfalls and learn from recent results from shale water management experts to build the right water management plan.
- New technologies and technical know-how in shale water management operations
Explore the latest advances in water treatment, recycling and reuse and the tools available to improve on efficiencies and shale operations.
- Upcoming regulations and industry standards for produced water management
Hear from key regulators and environmental bodies to ensure your water management program meets with new regulations and industry standards.
- Operational case studies and developing a successful water management program
Gain insight from shale plays across the region and implement strategies that others in the industry are using to ensure successful operation.
Join us as a sponsor for this IQ International conference! Reach your target audience, limit competitor influence at the conference and become a keynote speaker, while sharing your company's solutions for this industry.
- Get registration discounts
- Enhance your brand awareness
- Additional marketing opportunities